Kamchatka Outfitters invites you to Kamchatka Wolf Hunt. Wolf is not a common animal for Kamchatka. Because of rein deer breeding on Kamchatka it easily increases in number. Body's length reaches 62 - 99 inches (153 sm. - 251 sm.), withers height can be 33 - 46 inches (83 sm. - 116 sm.). Its fur is rich and dense. Nape fur is long and looks like horse mane.
Our company would like to offer you special helicopter wolf hunting trip in nothern part of Kamchatka peninsula. We do this hunts in cooperation with rein deer breeding farms as a local Fish and Game Department program for regulations of the wolf population.
As wolves are widely spread on vast territory, helicopter hunt is almost the only opportunity to control this big territory. Hunting Season: All year around. Winter is the best one. About 25 animals are harvested on the territories of the Kamchatka peninsula every year.
Arrival to Petropavlovsk. Meeting at the airport. Customs formalities. Driving to Esso village (approx. 7 hours). Heicopter flight to Palana village. Accommodation at the hotel (Dbl).
Day 2. Helicopter flight to the hunting area (30 minutes). Overnight (tents, Dbl).
Day 3 - 5. 3 days pure hunt. Overnight (tents, Dbl).
Day 6. Preparing for the departure. Flight to Esso village. Drive to Petropavlovsk. Overnight (hotel, Dbl).
Day 7. Breakfast. Departure.
The price includes:
All transportation, all necessary permits and paper work, insurance, satellite phone access. On the route: hot meal, dry ration, all necessary equipment, service of the cook, experienced personal guide to each hunter, interpreter (one per camp),
double accommodation (hunting cabins/tents). Trophy field preparation and packing for shipment.
The price does not include:
Any airfare to and from Kamchatka, visa fees (150$), optional trip cancellation insurance (airline cancellations, medical/personal emergencies that preclude your participation, etc.), satellite phone use (except urgent emergency calls),
alcohol beverages, and gratuities.
683024 Russia, Kamchatka Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy Avtomobilistov str. 20-32
1. Footwear: light trekking boots and gaiters are good.
It is desirable to have Gore-Tex boots, or well impregnated leather boots.
High hip-boots are good too. It is necessary to take high hip-boots two size larger than you have, in order you can wear them with a
thick felt insole and two socks (one is thin and another is warm) or with foot binding.
It is desirable to have light trainers for the walk in the bivouac and during the transfers.
2. Sleeping-bag + rug (it's desirable/can be provided)
3. Personal crockery (travel mug, bowl, spoon, fork) will be provided
4. Folding knife
5. Personal hygiene items
6. Clothing: field dress - trousers
+ weatherproof jacket (made of thick cloth - light tarpaulin,
moisture- wind-proof cloth and so on) is preferable, because it is ventilated,
7. Moisture- wind-proof dress made of cloth like Gore-Tex or its analogues.
8. It's desirable to have a big rain-coat, covering the traveler with the rucksack. Underwear (thin flis, wool mixture and so on)
9. Underwear (thin flis or wool)
10. Trousers made of flis (wool)
11. Warm jacket made of flis (sweater)
12. Woolen (flis) cap
13. Warm gloves + moisture-wind-proof mittens (Gore-tex overmittens)
14. Socks: thin - 2 pairs, warm - 2 pairs (if you are in boots - 3 pairs). It's optimal to have socks made of wool and synthetic, "terry type", as they don't rub sore feet so much.
15. Flash light (it's better if it can be warn on the forehead)
16. It's good to have warm waistcoat
17. Sun glasses
18. Sun screen lotion (SPF 50)
19. Face mask
21. Personal first-aid set
22. Fishing gear
1. Porter service is not included in the tour cost, but can be organized.